WHEN: Saturday, September 29 from 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mountain Daylight Time).
WHO: Scheduled topics & presenters include:
- "Getting Organized" by Amy Anderson. "Swedish Podcast" by Anna-Karin
- "English Records before 1837" by Peter Barrie
- "An Introduction to Online Scottish Research" by Peter Barrie
- "Swedish Research" by Janet Hovorka
- "Hamburg Passenger Lists" by Sandra Raymond Jarvis
- "Researching German Records When You Don't Speak German" by Jean Wilcox Hibben
- Roots Magic
Wednesday, September 26 to allow time to receive the software and instructions.
FOR MORE INFO:
See Family History Live Online's website at www.familyhistoryliveonline.com or
email the Fair Director, Gena Philibert Ortega at firstname.lastname@example.org.