Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New FamilySearch Roll-out Update

The roll-out of new FamilySearch has been progressing so nicely that I didn't realize how behind I was on updating you with the latest announcements. My source at FamilySearch was kind enough to let me know where we stand.
Sister Zamora,

Temples that went live today:

Palmyra NY

Edmonton Alberta

Guayaquil Ecuador

Nuku'alofa Tonga


Temples with official release dates

Atlanta, GA – September 9

St Paul, MN – September 9

Columbia River, WA – September 9

Louisville, KY – September 9


Thanks,
I added the Twin Falls, ID temple district on my NFS Roll-out spreadsheet. It was officially dedicated by President Monson, Sunday, August 24th. It is the 128th temple in operation. It did not go live with NFS when it opened. We now have 86 temples that are "Live" with NFS. There are 18 temples districts that have been announced, to my knowledge. This leaves us with 24 temples districts to still be announced. Utah, Idaho and Las Vegas, NV are still waiting.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

No comments: