Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New FamilySearch Update - Well Sorta

I dropped the ball. I didn't get a list from my source at FamilySearch for the temple districts going live with new FamilySearch today. I realized my error when a faithful reader and good friend sent me the following email.
London went live today; I was there last Friday and the system is geared to barcode print outs while you wait if you bring small ordinance numbers. Large batches just have to wait longer! There is still a limited capacity for TempleReady but it goes very shortly and you would be a little unwise to still use it. I'm kicking myself for not taking barcodes with me as they were running test sets and would have printed mine!

Henry Mantell
I am checking with my source at FamilySearch to see what other temple districts went live today. I will update you when I hear back. I'll try to be on the ball better next time.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

No comments: