Friday, September 05, 2008

WorldVitalRecords Needs Local Researchers for Focus Group

I received this email from my manager at work today at WorldVitalRecords.com .
We are looking for 4-5 local family history researchers who conduct genealogy research for others for a fee. Though preferred, they do not have to be "professional" researchers. They will be participating in a 1 hour focus group at our office in Provo. Participants will receive a free 30 day membership to our collection. Lunch will be provided.

If you know of anyone who might be interested please send me their contact information.
If you fit the criteria and are interested just email me at harrisena@gmail.com . I will pass your contact information along. They would like to put the group together this week.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

No comments: