- Instruction and testimony from President Henry B. Eyring and President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
- Discussion with priesthood and family history leaders.
- Helping Members Fulfill Temple and Family History Responsibilities
- Priesthood Leaders
- Member Involvement
- Family History Consultant
- Family History Center Staff
- A Testimony of Temple and Family History Service
To access these training videos, do the following:
- Log in to www.lds.org.
- Select Serving in the Church.
- Select Family History.
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, select Training Videos for Family History Leaders.
- From the contents list, select the video you wish to view.
- To see the contents list in Spanish and access the Spanish-language video segments, select Español (Segmentos de video de capacitación para líderes de historia familiar).
To view or print this e-mail in PDF format, please go to: https://help.familysearch.org/kb/Local_Support/en/Consultants/memos/consultantmemos.htm
This e-mail is sent to registered family history consultants and priesthood leaders by FamilySearch Support. Contact us in the following ways:
Telephone: Find the toll-free number for your area at https://contact.familysearch.org
On the Web: Search for answers at http://productsupport.familysearch.org
To change your contact information, reregister at: http://priesthood.familysearch.org or https://consultant.familysearch.org
To remove your registration, send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your name, ward name, and stake name.
Invite others to register at: http://priesthood.familysearch.org or https://consultant.familysearch.org