FamilySearch Certified software applications have features developed by commercial entities that work directly with the new.familysearch.org Web site. Information about their products and their certified features is posted weekly at: http://www.familysearch.org/eng/affiliates/index.html
A direct link to this informational Web page is available at new.familysearch.org, More Great Products.
Please check the Web page regularly to see the most current information about FamilySearch Certified software applications. The page lists each product and its certified features. It also includes a legend that describes the certified features.
Some of the FamilySearch Certified software applications are also certified for ordinance status, reservation, and request. These include the following:
- AllMyCousins.com from GeneSys Foundation (ordinance status only)
- Ancestral Quest from Incline Software (ordinance Status, reservation, and request)
- FamilyInsight from Ohana Software (ordinance status, reservation, and request)
- MagiKey Family Tree from MagiKey (ordinance status only)
- RootsMagic 4 from RootsMagic (ordinance status, reservation, and request)
U.S. and Canada: 1-866-406-1830
International: go to http://contact.familysearch.org for more toll-free phone numbers