Wednesday, May 11, 2011

RumbleSoft, Inc to release Gendetective at NGS

The following is from RumbleSoft.


RumbleSoft Incorporated Introduces GenDetectiveTM

GenDetectiveTM: Tells you what you DON’T KNOW and what you need to FIND!

Plumsteadville, Pennsylvania (May 10, 2011) – RumbleSoft Incorporated, supplier of innovative solutions for genealogists will introduce GenDetectiveTM Wednesday May 11, 2011 at NGS in Charleston, South Carolina.

GenDetectiveTM is the first genealogy utility that can truly analyze your genealogy data today to help you discover your past.  GenDetectiveTM is a software tool that analyzes your genealogical data to produce research recommendations based on missing or incomplete data.  Up until now genealogy programs only told you what information you have. GenDetective's powerful reporting features will tell you what you DON'T KNOW, and what you need to FIND, using criteria you select for easy, organized research.
GenDetective™ has more than 170 reports that allow you to easily create targeted research itineraries that you can print or view on an iPad, iPhone, PDA, Droid smart phone or tablet (Xoom), Kindle™, eBook reader, net book (mini), or laptop.
Users agree that GenDetectiveTM is a huge help:

“Wow, and I thought I was detail oriented!  In a matter of minutes GenDetectiveTM located several military service possibilities that I missed.”  Jesse B

“Incredible!  Instead of lugging around books and binders I can now take a GenDetectiveTM report saved to my iPad to the court house to research only the people I am interested in.”  Joseph M 

“I travel quite a bit for business near where my family came from.  GenDetectiveTM allows me to print a research itinerary based on my family data for this specific region showing the information I still need to locate!” – Kevin M

RumbleSoft is the creator of the finest data analysis and reporting tools for individuals doing genealogical research. Our products are designed and created to be easy to use and offer insight to the user where additional research needs to be performed, and to present this insight in a portable manner to aid the user while they research.  For more information visit the RumbleSoft Incorporated website atwww.rumblesoftinc.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This software has potential but it does not seem to be professional--I downloaded the 169 mb software, tried to install and it required a special "Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies" which I tried to do but it still would not work--the program starts and never continues.

Also readme for this Office 2007 program says that uninstall can do some damage--so I am stuck with a program (10 day trial) that won't work and now I have jeopardized my computer.

Also, I emailed Rumblesoft and still no reply--I don't think they have a support system in place yet.

To download the 169 mb takes some patience--it looks complicated from the PDF readme file -- not too user friendly, no support, difficult to install and simply does not run for me (XP SP 3).

Any tips on installing?