Friday, December 02, 2011

What's New in RootsMagic 5 Webinar Available

I was one of the beta testers for RootsMagic 5 and as such the RootsMagician gave us no instructions on how to use the new features.  He wanted to make sure it was intuitive, which it is. This past Tuesday, 29 Nov 2011, RootsMagic had a live webinar on "What's New in RootsMagic 5".  Watching the webinar was a great learning experience on the new features. Yes, much was a review of what I learned playing with RootsMagic 5, but it was hearing the reasoning and objectives for changes that really helped me. Maybe, my brain is just wired that way. I like to understand why I am doing something not because it's just the way things are done.

I highly recommend if you upgraded to RootsMagic 5 or are thinking about upgrading, that you watch the recorded webinar for a great over-view of the new changes. It's webinar #27 "What's New in RootsMagic 5" at http://www.rootsmagic.com/Webinars/ .

As I attended the webinar I kept thinking but you didn't demonstrate this, or that.  Yes, there is more to show about RootsMagic 5. Happily, more webinars are planned.  I will try and keep you informed as they become available to attend live online or watch.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

No comments: